Friday 3 August 2012

Nursery Disco

Today was the nursery disco, I'm not sure what happened to Seth but he came over all quick footed and funky dancing! I do have a video of it, its a good one an 18th birthday or first girlfriend style one, but i wont share as there are other people's children on there too, its dark so you can't really see them, but i'll keep it to myself all the same, sorry guys!

Olivia got upset at loosing some of the games, this is a frequent occurence at the moment, oh well one of lifes hard lessons i suppose, usually a cuddle and a reassuring sqeeze sorts it out :) I guess some people are just sore loosers and shes one of them.

It was a nice evening, something different to do, with the children which was really nice. Seth requested to not have a story at bedtime and we've not heard a peep from Olivia since putting her to bed, i think a good night was had by all :)

1 comment:

  1. I suspect it's a firstborn thing. Jenna is a terrible loser - and, um, I'm not great at it either. (Or maybe it's a fire-type-personality thing haha?)

    ReplyDelete